Born and raised in Tamworth, Birmingham. Sarah's love and passion for dancing began at the age of 3. She has trained in many styles and began competing and traveling from an early age.
Sarah moved to New Zealand when she was 10 where she furthered her training and completed her diploma in Performing Arts/Commercial Dance) at Whitieria Performance Centre in 2017. Upon graduating, she decided to pursue her lifelong dream of performing, and accepted a contract on board the Costa Mediterranea as a production dancer.
She has since danced in Greece for two years at luxury resorts where she was a production dancer, choreographer and dance captain,. Sarah also became a choreographer and dancer of Unity Dance Company NZ in 2021.
Sarah has taught in a variety of schools, workshops, competitions and studios around New Zealand and the UK teaching a range of styles and ages.
See Sarah's credentials below:
● Dance Tutor - Various Schools
Production Dancer | Choreographer- Unity Dance Company NZ
Dance Captain |Production Dance Blue Lagoon Resort- Greece-
● 2018- 2017
Production Dancer | Costa Cruises 2017-2015
● Diploma in Performing Arts | Commercial Dance- Whitireia Performance Centre
● Unapologetic Mentor Programme | London
● Accepted into Show Business Mentor Programme|Melbourne
● NZAMD Scholarship Finalist- Jazz and Contemporary
● NZAMD Jazz |Solo Diploma|Distinction
● NZAMD Contemporary|Level Six|Distinction
● BTDA Lyrical |Level Five|Distinction
● RAD Grade Ballet |Grade Eight|Distinction
● RAD Vocational Ballet| Intermediate |Distinction
● NZAMD Hip-hop|Level Six|Distinction
● ISTD Tap|Grade Four|Distinction